McAfee Activate @ www.McAfee.com/activate | Redeem McAfee Retail Card
McAfee.com/activate - McAfee antivirus offers complete protection to their users for securing their data against malware. When the users download any file from the Internet, then the first thing McAfee do is that it scans the file before it starts downloading on their system. Once the users download McAfee on their system, then they do not have to worry about the security of their personal data. McAfee antivirus also blocks the websites which are not good for the user’ computer and do not let the user’ to visit those types of sites. Sign in for McAfee antivirus at mcafee.com/activate.
Steps for uninstalling McAfee
In case you don’t have any antivirus installed on the system, it is compulsory to have any antivirus on the system so that the data will not get stolen. In case you wish to install McAfee antivirus on the system, then go through the steps mentioned below:
• Press on the “Start” option.
• After that, click on the “Control Panel” button.
• Press two times on the “Add or Remove Programs” button.
• Search for the “Network Associates” or “All the McAfee Products.”
• After getting these two options, press on both of the options.
• Click on the “Change or Remove” button.
• A full list of all the products of McAfee appears on the screen.
• Bookmark on every McAfee product which you wish to delete from the system.
• Tap on the “Remove” button.
• You will get a modal dialog box on the screen; press on the “Remove” option.
• Every program will get deleted from the system once the uninstalling process gets started.
• It will show you an option to start the system again by clicking on the “Restart” button.
• Once the installation process gets completed, then you should “Reboot” the system.
• After completing the rebooting process, it will uninstall the “McAfee Antivirus” which was installed on the PC.
Steps for downloading McAfee Setup file
Follow the steps and download McAfee setup on your computer:
• Go to the McAfee site www.mcafee.com/activate.
• “Log In” the McAfee account, in case you have an account on McAfee.
• In case you don’t have, then make a new account by entering the details which include the first and last name, email ID, date of birth and a protected password.
• Click the “Download” option to start the downloading process of McAfee on the system.
• Go through the guidelines given on the official site of McAfee.
• Tap the “Agree” button, in case you agree on that agreement.
• Wait until the download process gets completed.
Steps for installing McAfee
After downloading the setup, here is how you may install it:
• Open the McAfee downloaded file by going to the “Downloads” folder.
• Click on that downloaded file to start the installing process of McAfee on the system.
• You will receive the product key on the registered email ID to activate the McAfee product.
• Enter the product key on the given section.
Steps for Activate McAfee online
In case you had downloaded and installed the MacAfee product from its online site that is mcafee.com/activate, so the product code will be provided on the email ID which you had entered while creating an account on McAfee.
• Go to the installed “McAfee Product.”
• Type the product code to active the McAfee on the desktop.
• Press on the option which indicating you to write the product code on the box.
• After that, type the 25 digits alphanumeric character.
• Tap on the “Activate” button.
• Wait till the activating process of McAfee gets completed.
Steps for Activate McAfee offline
In case you had purchased the subscription of McAfee from the retail store, then you had to look on the backside of the cover for the product key to activate McAfee on the system.
• Once you find the product code, visit the URL provided on the retail card.
• Choose the current country name and the language you know.
• Enter the identification number provided on the retail card.
• Type the email address of McAfee account.
• Press on the “Submit” option.
- Type the 25 characters alphanumeric product key.
• Click to confirm this process.