Whenever you face YouTube full-screen problem,you may want to know how to fix it . You need to read this article and follow the steps mentioned below to fix YouTube full screen problem.
Quick Fix for “YouTube Full screen not working.”
• Refresh a YouTube webpage. You need to refresh the YouTube webpage by clicking on the F5 button or tapping on the Refresh option will refresh the YouTube webpage and fix YouTube full screen problem.
• In case Google Chrome is not able to maximize, then use the full-screen mode.
• Activate Full-screen mode in Google Chrome.
• You need to close the Google Chrome browser or try to open the browser again.
• Start the system again.
Steps to Uninstall a theme
• Launch the Google Chrome browser. Press on the Google Chrome application symbol, and it is a multi-color symbol.
• Press on the three vertical lines. It is located on the upper right-hand side of the Google Chrome screen. Now, you will get the pull-down menu on the screen.
• Tap on the Settings option. You will get this option in the pull-down list.
• Go down to the “Appearance” column.
• Tap on the Reset to default option.
• Enable the full-screen mode on YouTube.
Steps to Disable Extensions
• Go to the Google Chrome internet browser.
• Tap on the three vertical lines.
• Choose the More tools option.
• Tap on the Extensions button.
• Press on an azure color toggle under the extension option.
• Turn on the full-screen mode on YouTube.
Steps to Disable Hardware Acceleration
• Click on the Google Chrome browsing application.
• Hit on the three vertical lines.
• Press on the Settings button.
• Go down and after that, tap on the Advanced option.
• Go down to the “System” title.
• Press on an azure color “Use hardware acceleration when available” toggle.
• Try to use full-screen mode in
Steps to Update and Reset Google Chrome
• Tap on the Google Chrome web browser.
• Press on the three vertical lines icon.
• Choose the Help option.
• Tap on the About Google Chrome option.
• Permit Google Chrome to complete its update procedure.
• Press on the Relaunch option.
• Use the full-screen mode in the Google Chrome web browser.
• You need to start the reset procedure of Google Chrome.
• You have to uninstall the Google Chrome browser so that you can go to its reinstalling process.
Billy Mark is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.