Instagram is a heavily used social media platform owned by Facebook. Instagram app is available for computers, phones, and tabs like iPad. Go through the given below steps to set up and use Instagram on your iPad.
- The method of downloading the Instagram aoo
- Firstly, press on the symbol of the App Store. It shall be present on the iPad Home Screen.
- Then, as soon as the App Store interface gets displayed, look for Instagram.
- After that, press on ‘Get’ for downloading and installing the official Instagram application.
- The method of posting to Instagram from iPad
- Firstly, press on the symbol of Instagram. It shall be present on the iPad Home Screen.
- As soon as Instagram gets started, do log in to the ID.
- Whenever you are signed in to the Instagram, go back to the Home Screen of your iPad.
- Then, press on Photos symbol.
- As soon as the pictures interface gets displayed, visit the album having the picture that you want to post.
- After that, click on it.
- Next, click on the Share symbol. It shall have the symbol of a square with an arrow pointing downwards.
- After that, press on More.
- Then, move downwards, if required, and press on the Instagram switch for enabling it. It will change into Green in color.
- Next, click on Done.
- After that, click on ‘Instagram’ option.
- Note that an Instagram window shall get displayed, asking you to put the caption for the particular picture. You can put a caption and hashtag if you wish and click on Share.
- Lastly, note that the newly shared post shall be viewable on Instagram.
- The method of browsing Instagram on iPad
- Firstly, open the browser that you like on the iPad and move to instagram.com.
- Then, put your Instagram account details whenever asked.
- After that, click on Sign in.
- As soon as you are done with logging in, you shall be able to browse not just IG posts but also Like, Bookmark and comment as if you are using the application on your smartphone.
Remember! One of the major limitations of the browser interface is that you shall not be able to post anything.
- The method of putting the Instagram story
The procedure of putting an Instagram story on iPad is the same on all mobile devices.
The only thing that it lacks on is Landscape orientation. It doesn’t support it. So you need to do it with a tablet in Portrait mode.
JEANNE E. WINFIELD is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for McAfee security products at mcafee.com/activate.