In case you are a regular user of the Spotify, then you may have noticed that your hard disk drive storage is getting full even when you do not download any new files or folders in it. Spotify cache may be filling up the memory, and it can also cause other issue. Here’s how you can delete your Spotify cache.
Steps for Deleting Spotify Cache on Mac
• Open the users’ window
• After that, choose the username.
• Choose the library folder.
• Find the Cache folder.
• After finding it, you need to launch the Cache folder.
• Go through the “com.spotify.client.”
• You need to remove the folder provided in the “com.spotify.client.”
In case you wish to delete the offline files cache, then you have to go through the steps mentioned below:
• Open the library.
• Choose the Application Support option.
• Tap on the Spotify application.
• Remove the “watch-source.bnk” file from the Spotify.
Steps for Removing Spotify Cache on Windows PC
In case you have installed the Spotify application by visiting the online site, then you need to follow the steps listed below to remove the Spotify cache on Windows PC:
• Open the local disk which is titled as C.
• Choose the Users option.
• Choose the user profile folder.
• Tap on the AppData option.
• Select the Local option.
• Tap on the Spotify app located in the Local folder.
• Remove the storage folder.
In case you have to find the Spotify application by going to the Windows store, then you have to go through the steps mentioned below:
• Enter “appdata” in the text field.
• Choose the AppData option given on the results listed on display.
• Tap on the Packages option.
• Choose SpotifyAB.SpotifyMusic_zpdnekdrzreaO file.
• Go to the LocalCache window.
• Type the Spotify folder in the text field.
• Go to the data menu.
• Remove the files and folders stored in the Data folder on the system.
Steps for Removing the Spotify Cache on Android
• Click on the Library provided in the drop-down menu given at the end of the display.
• Press on the Settings application.
• Choose the Other option.
• Press on the Delete cache and saved data option.
• Complete the removing the Spotify cache procedure by tapping on the OK button.
Billy Mark is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.